I know I need to work on my lighting a little bit, but she was so happy where she was so I didn't want to move her. This is a short video of Reyn being smiley and talkative. I love that dimple!
I love the video! I haven't been able to get it to play on my computer until this week. It is so wonderful to see and hear your baby. It might be the only way I get to see her for the next few years :(
5 comments:
So adorable! Dimples are the best.
How appropriate that her shirt says "SMILE"!
Oh my gosh how cute! You sure have cute babies!
What a cutie! I love this age, don't you?
I love the video! I haven't been able to get it to play on my computer until this week. It is so wonderful to see and hear your baby. It might be the only way I get to see her for the next few years :(
Post a Comment