Wow, that girl has skills! Soon she'll have skills with numbchucks (sp?!) and stuff!!My favorite part about those videos in the background noises... whether it be the grunts from Reyn or Ayzha talking to Tiago, etc!
Gotta love it! Ammon is doing the same thing right now...rolling over and getting high-centered on the one arm. So cute!
Hi Angie!! It's Kasie Ellenburg! Love your blog... I saw the link on the Liao's page... your kids are the cutest ever!!!
Now if her bloody head was a little smaller she could roll all around the room I bet!Check us out at randasha.blogspot.com dudes.
I used the bottom video in Staff Meeting training last week--I talked about not quitting, continuing to try to learn new things, finally reaching our goal and then getting a whole new view!I've had several comments on how good it was.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, that girl has skills! Soon she'll have skills with numbchucks (sp?!) and stuff!!
My favorite part about those videos in the background noises... whether it be the grunts from Reyn or Ayzha talking to Tiago, etc!
Gotta love it! Ammon is doing the same thing right now...rolling over and getting high-centered on the one arm. So cute!
Hi Angie!! It's Kasie Ellenburg! Love your blog... I saw the link on the Liao's page... your kids are the cutest ever!!!
Now if her bloody head was a little smaller she could roll all around the room I bet!Check us out at randasha.blogspot.com dudes.
I used the bottom video in Staff Meeting training last week--I talked about not quitting, continuing to try to learn new things, finally reaching our goal and then getting a whole new view!
I've had several comments on how good it was.
Post a Comment