June 5, 2008

You figure it out...



I have no idea what Reyn is doing in this video- talking... singing...? Whatever it is, it's funny and she does it all the time. And while you're watching, make sure to check out the super chunk on the thighs!

5 comments:

Suz said...

We think Reyn is getting plenty to eat and we think she looks a lot like her sister did. Hilarious! She's going to be a show-off.

BECKY said...

Goodness sakes she's a big girl! It's like a mini-Tiago! :) What a cutie!!!

As for what she's doing... I heard some snorts and stuff. I'm thinking she's working on getting something out. If you know what I mean...

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love superchunk thighs and hefty babies. That's the only way we make em'!

Emily said...

What a cutie! Ammon has chunky thighs too - but I think she still wins!

Amberlyn said...

How stinking cute is that? How fun that she's already found her voice!!! I think you have the next vocalist for you family rock band!!!!