You know, this whole boy business is still fairly new to me. I know Tiago is now two years old, but I'm still getting used to how brave he is. When we take him to the playground, he'll tackle anything, as the videos show. I guess I'm just used to Ayzha, who always hated swings and who wouldn't go down a slide by herself until she was in Kindergarten. I'm sure those of you out there with boys understand... but this kid just seems fearless. Oh, and for those of you who couldn't get enough of Reyn's "talking" video... just listen closely... in the background you can hear her.
These people, those people
13 years ago
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! He IS daring! Dude, I wouldn't even climb on those curved bars!!!
And I love the pics of you and the girls... what fun! You're beautiful! I love the chunky comparison. :)
Can't wait to see that dare devil! I think I would have died if Clara tried that...guess it is because all I have are prissy girls!
That's my boy Tiago!!! Take after his favorite Aunt "Na"!! In particular, I like watching Ben's face freak out.
WOW!! He is fearless to say the least. He is getting so big, I can't believe it.
Post a Comment