September 22, 2008

Tiago's Prayer

Being the big boy that he is, Tiago now likes to say prayers by himself. Often they sound like this:


If you didn't catch that... it was "Da dit..... it..... ah..... Amen!" And I have to mention that he is very good at holding still during the prayer. At church he'll sit there with his arms folded through the whole thing... and we all know that some church prayers can be quite long.

And just for kicks, this is what Teeg looks like after eating one- yes, just one- Oreo cookie.

4 comments:

Jana said...

We're still trying to get Maylie to say something.

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Ha ha ha!!!! Tiago is so cute, such a big boy!!!! I love how Reyn gets excited once you say hi to her!!! And that boy sure knows how to enjoy an OREO!!! The best cookie in the world!

Randy and Tasha said...

Ang, I love your kids! They are so fun and cute. You are an amazing mom!

Johnsons Away said...

That is too funny and cute. I love it.