May 2, 2009

Who needs jets when you have kids?

6 comments:

noelle said...

seriously??? there's a pier 1 in sears? obviously i haven't been in there since they revamped it in the fall... sweet.

so, um. really, REALLY REALLY sorry we were all so sick when you guys arrived! what a bummer! bryson's been looking forward to your arrival for weeks now. i guess he'll just have to wait a little longer... tell us when and we'll be sure to be fever/stomach-bug free!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Your kids are the cutest Angie!

Steve and Sylvia Bushman Family said...

Ange, Hey we left right after Shanie's track meet! Blast!!!! I would love to see you guys! Dang and dang and dang! How long are you guys going to be in Utah? What's with the swine flu? ARe you still in Mexico? Ohhh...wait I am looking at your blog as I write this and see you are already gone. I will email you. Remember to wash your hands for 1 hour! hahaha! Take care! We miss you guys!

BECKY said...

I love how Ben is egging them on to splash the heck out of that tub! When I first read the title, I thought for sure you had caught someone farting. :)

And... welcome back to Utah! Ha! You guys did some FAB things on your way up here. Hooray for the hikes... and for champ kids! (How could they not be with Capri Suns though!

BECKY said...

)

Johnsons Away said...

That is too funny! Your kids are so cute!