June 11, 2009

check this out, grandma!



Surgery? No way!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! What a relief, I'm so happy everything worked out! We miss you guys tons, whenever I go get the mail, I'm a little sad that you're not back there. Any luck with renting?

Aloha_Misty said...

I love all your posts this week. It is so nice to know what is happening with your life and kids. Tell Ayzha we are so happy her arm is okay. Sabrina was so very worried about her!

Karen said...

Hooray! Thanks heavens she doesn't need surgery. Keep us posted on your fun adventures!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

That's awesome!!!!! So glad no surgery needed!

Suz said...

Azyha, I am sooooooooooo happy to see this video of you moving your hand and wrist. I cried when I saw you do the thumbs up sign. Grandpa and Grandma have been praying hard that you would get the feeling and movement back in your hand. We love you so much. Did you tell Dr. Pete yet?

noelle said...

cute girl. i don't blame b for his infatuation. we can get him do anything when ayzha's involved. i might have to start using her as chore leverage.

Steve and Sylvia Bushman Family said...

What is this club place? Do you love it there? It sounds like tons of adventure! Are you learning Spanish? How long are you there for? Two years? We should come and visit! Nate is going to Costa Rica and El Salvador in August....his mission was in El Salvador.

MIss you guys!