March 14, 2010

gymnastics

I enrolled Ayz in gymnastics a few months ago. She loved it! And she had her last class the other day, so they let us bring in cameras to record it all. Check out her skills:



7 comments:

Aloha_Misty said...

Tell Ayzha she looks AWESOME!!!

Sarah and Dan said...

How'd she miss bonking her face when she jumped off the beam at the end? I keep re-winding that part, and it makes me flinch every time.

BECKY said...

She is a future Olympian!!! She's good!!!!

Karen said...

I thought the same thing sarah! The beam was definitely my favorite. Good job Ayzha!

Brian and Jenny said...

Awesome Ayzha! What a great thing to get involved in.

T-Lo said...

Ok. Must be a Fuller thing because I thought the same thing as Sar and Kare Bear. But she does look sweet and she towers over all the rest of the kids.

Anonymous said...

I thought she was gonna knock a tooth out too! Pad that succa up for my baby girl!!!
Daddy