June 5, 2011

best. 5K. ever.




Team name: Frankinators


Team style: formal attire


Team goal: get dirty


It was so fun to participate in the Dirty Dash this year! I was so bummed when they sold out last time, which made it even more exciting to get in there and get dirty! We had a family team- me, two of my brothers, my sis-in-law, and my niece. I spent almost the entire day up at Soldier Hollow to watch other friends run it as well! Mom and dad were kind enough to take some pictures and video.


There were all sorts of obstacles- haystacks to jump, walls to climb, a slip and slide (which I happily went down face first) and of course a mud pit. The pit was right at the end and was great fun- if you watch closely you see us crawling through it. If you watch really closely, you can see my brother backstroke it. Then watch for me belly down a hill after the mud pit!


What could make this day even better? No, not the freezing cold showers they provided us, but a Train Burger at Dairy Keen, of course! Good stuff, I tell ya.


6 comments:

Brenda said...

I love it! I didn't realize you went formal! Totally cool idea.

Meredith said...

The before and afters are totally my favorite. We looked FABULOUS.

Five Frandsens said...

Hey was that on Saturday? We went to Dairy Keen too. We saw lots of dirty people!!!

BECKY said...

i like this so much because i know all of you. what a fab family outing!!!

Scott, Emily & the girls said...

Angie, Scott got a phone call from Molitor today and gave him some info that I'm ashamed I didn't know. I don't check blogs, well ever, and I'm so sorry I didn't know what was going on in your life. I would love to get in contact with you and to see you on one of our upcoming trips to UT. Please give me a call or email me. Emily (208)577-8058 or ericksonse@gmail.com

noelle said...

so i'm not gonna lie, but the inner germaphobe within was cringing. i've got such a weak sauce stomach, but i love it!!!! this was awesome. you're such a rockstar. and maybe you've convinced me to participate in the next one with you!!