Those are so cute! I love T's popcorn bursting all over. :) And Ayz has some serious voice... I love listening to it! I love how she plays with her feet!
Ha ha ha! So adorable! You do have some amazingly talented children! Thanks for dinner last night. We had a blast! I need to get the chicken noodle recipe from you!
4 comments:
Those are so cute! I love T's popcorn bursting all over. :) And Ayz has some serious voice... I love listening to it! I love how she plays with her feet!
Ha ha ha! So adorable! You do have some amazingly talented children! Thanks for dinner last night. We had a blast! I need to get the chicken noodle recipe from you!
My favorite part of Ayzha's song is the positioning of her mouth on the word "blind"! Awesome memory!
Good pooh!What awesome singers.And I laughed my junk off when I read about Tiago's Pooh flying everywhere.Good times, good times.
Post a Comment