February 5, 2009

Look what I can do!

2 comments:

T-Lo said...

The last time Mike and I saw Reyn she couldn't even crawl. Look at her go. It is great how she even uses her melon to get upstairs.

BECKY said...

Yay for Reyn! I love how she puts her head on that one stair for a bit like she's taking a little rest or something!

As for the blanket-sucking... Brad was the same way... but he was worse. He sucked on the front of all of his shirts. So he had holy, wet, stretched out shirts for quite awhile there. I'm pretty sure my mom tried everything to get him to stop and finally just let him outgrow it(Thank goodness he did!--that could be awkward!), but you could ask her if she has any ideas. The only idea I have is to let him suck the whole blanket away so there won't be any more to suck. :)