March 10, 2009

Tour our new house- 4500 sq. ft. of pure awesomeness!



This will be our home for the next three years.

14 comments:

Norby Family said...

you are totally going to lose your kids in that house. I can imagine how much fun they'll have running up and down that ramp. Are you guys buying it or renting it? It's going to be hard going back to your house in Reno after living in this one. Looks nice!

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

Wow! That house looks awesome. The kids saw the ramps and thought it was cool that you have slides instead of stairs.

Kimm said...

Could the house be any smaller. Try not to lose any kids in that house. I want to roller blade down those ramps!! T..will have a hey day..

Greg Francom said...

Looks pretty nice! Clara would play all day in the sand in the zen garden without even thinking about doing anything else.

T-Lo said...

You failed to mention my room where I'll be staying Angie when I visit. Fun tour!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh my gosh! That is the coolest house I have ever seen! I'm so jealous! K... that's it... Scott and I are coming to Mexico to visit.

Emily said...

Awesome Angie! It was fun to hear your voice as the tour guide too :)
Looks amazing (although I'm glad it's you and not me cleaning all those windows!!)

Karen said...

I can't tell if everything is super modern/contemporary or if it is old. It looks way awesome though! Coming back and downsizing will be tough. See ya in a week!

Lyndsie said...

Wow, that looks like a way cool house!!!

Sarah and Dan said...

Hey Tina...you hard of hearing? She pointed out the maid's quarters in the first video segment.

Rachel said...

Wow. That is THE coolest house ever!! I'm so jealous! You are going to have the most fantastic years down there! Too awesome! Wow.

Anonymous said...

Wow that house is totally awesome. We are coming to visit you. Can we lay out on your indoor beach?

A 'n D said...

wowza! if only we had 1.2 million to build something like that here! enjoy! (you may get some cousins visiting while you're there :o)!)

BECKY said...

That is sooooooooooooooo nice!!!! It's like a freaking mansion! I think I'll move to Mexico. :)

P.S. That video of Reyn laffing is SOOOOO cute. I love how she just waits for the next person to tickle her!