September 8, 2009

T man

A post about my mini man is long overdue. We're tackling potty training with him right now, and week two is going pretty okay. Well, I guess I should say it really depends on the day. He'll go if I take him, but he has yet to tell me himself when he needs to go. I don't know if it's because he lacks the ability or the attention span- or maybe a little of both. My sis in law had a spectacular idea of how to potty train (that she should seriously write a book about), but it didn't work with T, so we're going cold turkey. Diapers to undies in one day.

This is T's "happy face." It often gets him what he wants. It's best when he's been crying and then he does it.


Big Boy in his skivvies! And he's sporting his new red 'stache he wears almost every day due to a special treat daddy brought back from the states.


Chillin' with the muchacha. This is the first pic I've posted of Carmen. Oh! How could I live without her? My floors would be very dirty.

Here is T using some girly vocabulary. His speech has gotten better, even though it's still mostly gibberish- he no longer has a stutter! And he says "poo-poo, ca-ca" after almost everything. Even after "amen." And Reyn's laugh in this vid is great, too.

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Oh I love the video! It's so fun to hear them talk. And it IS so cute. :)

BECKY said...

And your yard looks AWESOME!

Johnsons Away said...

He is just too cute, I can't believe how big he is. I love the video, such a cute laugh.

Meredith said...

I am so sorry my method didn't work for T! I was so hoping you would have the fabulous experience I did. O well. Good luck!!