November 15, 2009

dancing fools

About once a week, we have a dance party before bed. Tonight was one of those nights so I thought I'd video a bit and show off my kid's dance moves. T's is called the "monster dance" (you can hear him saying it in the vid). I tried to get him to stand up, but failed. The kid is so fun to watch!



And Ayzha tried a bit of breakdance and a cartwheel. I bet you're asking yourselves why you don't do this at your house! Time to start, my friends.


6 comments:

Erin said...

This is so funny to me because we do the same thing!!! Every Sunday night we have a Peterson Dance off, right after our short but awesome testimony meeting with the kids. They love it. They want to do it every night, but I only do it with them on Sunday nights so they look forward to it. Dylan has some mad skills and so does Scott!!

Kimm said...

I am doing a shimmi for ya right now...

Emily said...

We do this once in a while too! My kids usually want to dance to "Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirate's Life for Me" so it can get pretty crazy :) I find it's a great way to get out those last few wiggles before bedtime

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BECKY said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious! You've got quite the dancers there! It also looks like a perfect way to keep those floors clean!