I think he missed the interpretation little, you might want to enroll him in an institute class or something. Especially when he gets to the Isaiah chapters;) So cute.
I love his expression after "Cheese"! What a funny boy.
I love the AH HA!!! SO FREAKING CUTE. Though I do agree with Greg. :)
He is too darn cute!! I love the look on his face after "cheese" also, I just giggeled :)
T is very knowledgeable pertaining to the spiritual. I hope that I will be able to rise to his level one day.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think he missed the interpretation little, you might want to enroll him in an institute class or something. Especially when he gets to the Isaiah chapters;) So cute.
I love his expression after "Cheese"! What a funny boy.
I love the AH HA!!! SO FREAKING CUTE. Though I do agree with Greg. :)
He is too darn cute!! I love the look on his face after "cheese" also, I just giggeled :)
T is very knowledgeable pertaining to the spiritual. I hope that I will be able to rise to his level one day.
Post a Comment