Love the jumping jacks. And T has traveling down to an art! :) But I definitely see a future star!
I was smiling the whole time. That's my boy!!
Future draft pick!!!! That really is my boy!!!Daddy
That was entertaining. I actually watched the whole thing. Have you thought about being a movie director?
So great! He does pretty good dribbling. I like he didn't stop trying to shoot. So fun! Way to go T!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the jumping jacks. And T has traveling down to an art! :) But I definitely see a future star!
I was smiling the whole time. That's my boy!!
Future draft pick!!!! That really is my boy!!!
Daddy
That was entertaining. I actually watched the whole thing. Have you thought about being a movie director?
That was entertaining. I actually watched the whole thing. Have you thought about being a movie director?
So great! He does pretty good dribbling. I like he didn't stop trying to shoot. So fun! Way to go T!
Post a Comment